Last Modified: November 24th, 2015
When you access or use the Services from or through your smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer or other devices (collectively “Device”), or when you access or use the Services, we may collect certain information about you as set forth below. If you do not want us to collect such information, please do not use or access the Services
Personal Information Collected
We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us or expressly authorize us to access or use it on or through the Services, including without limitations:
• Registration Using E-Mail: information provided when you register to access and use the Services with your e-mail address, including without limitation: your username, password, e-mail address, language, country, time zone, and telephone number associated with your account, and other personally identifiable information that results from your registration with the Services;
• Registration Using Third-Party Account: information provided when you register to access and use the Services with a pre-existing account in connection with any social media services provided by third parties, available now or in the future, including without limitation: Facebook, Twitter, or Wechat. Such information includes your username, password, e-mail address, social media profile information, language, country, and time zone associated with your account, telephone number, and other personally identifiable information that results from your registration with the Services;
• User Content Information: Photographs, videos, texts and other information stored on your Device or with any applicable social media platforms in connection with the Services, and to which you have granted access to Visbit for the purposes of creating or generating photograph collages, flashbacks or other visual presentations (“User Content”) through the Services;
• Service Request Information: Information provided when you request any services or assistance on or through the Services, available now or in the future, or report a problem in connection with your access or use of the Services;
• Correspondence: Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail correspondence) if you contact us by any means and for any purposes;
• Information from Third Parties: Information provided or made available by any public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on any media, as well as from other third parties, including information about your preferences provided by third party analytics tools such as Flurry or Facebook Analytics; and/or
• Other information by which you may be personally identified or contacted.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of any users of the Services or other third-party applications or websites with whom you choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Further, we are not responsible for any use or misuse of such information that might result from your disclosure of such information.
Non-Personal Information Collected
As you access and/or use the Services, we may collect certain information in connection with your access or use of the Services and which cannot be used in itself to specifically identify you, including without limitations:
• Usage Information: Details of your access to and/or use of the Services, including traffic data, number of visits to the Services, and other communication data and the resources in connection with you access and use on the Services;
• Device Information: Information about your Device on which you access or use the Services, including the unique device identification number of your Device, mobile or web IP addresses, mobile or web operating system, browser type and version, MAC address, Internet connection or mobile network information, mobile carrier, referring website, statistics on page views, search terms, and cookie information;
• File Information: Metadata and other information associated with the files stored on your Device or any social media platforms associated with the Services, including without limitations: photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information;
• User Content Information: data about the templates, features, and resources used to create the User Content on or through the Services;
• Location Information: Real-time information about the location of your Device. You may also opt-out of such collection of location information. Note, however, that opting out of the collection of location information will disable the location-based features of the Services; and/or
• Error Information: Any error reporting information if the Services crash or hang up for the sole purposes of investigating and remedying the errors and improving the Services. Such error reports contain information about the type and version of your Device and browser, the device identifier, and time, features being used, and the state of the Services when the error occurs. Any personally identifiable information is only included incidentally, if at all, in such error reports.
• To verify your identity;
• To recognize you when you return to the Services;
• To present the Services to you;
• To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests;
• To contact you via e-mail or otherwise for the marketing and advertising purposes, including for the purposes of introducing new products, features, services or promotions offered by us (you can opt-out of such e-mails by clicking following the instructions as indicated in the “Opt Out” section below);
• To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• To solicit information from you, including through surveys or by e-mails;
• To notify you of changes or updates to any products or Services offered by us;
• To notify you of your non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the Services;
• To notify you of any upcoming expiration or send you renewal notices about your account;
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service, or for billing and collection purposes;
• For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Services, or detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity;
• To monitor, investigate, or prevent illegal, abusive or suspected illegal activities and content;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties or for commercial purposes. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your personal information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
Disclosure of Aggregated Information
We may disclose aggregated or anonymous information about our users which cannot be used to identify any user personally for any lawful purposes without restriction.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide (as described above) as follows:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our Services or business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Such third parties include but are not limited to: e-mail providers who deliver the authentication e-mails to you when you register with the Services; third party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, such as hosting, business analytics, customer services, marketing, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention;
• In connection with a corporate transaction involving Visbit or the Services: to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Visbit’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the users of the Services is among the assets to be transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
• To respond to facially valid subpoenas, search warrants, any court order, any law or legal process, any government or regulatory request, so long as we have a good faith belief that such legal process or law enforcement requires disclosure;
• To exercise our legal rights, resolve disputes, protect and defend the property or safety of Visbit, the Services, or our customers, or enforce or apply the Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and/or
• With your consent.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the website or online services that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. As there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret and implement such “Do Not Track” signals, we do not currently honor or respond to “Do Not Track” signal when we collect information about your activities on the Services.
However, if you do not wish to be tracked when you access or use the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Visbit allows you to choose not to receive promotional or informational email messages from the Services or our service providers. You may opt out by following the instructions in the message sent by Visbit or our services providers on how to unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
You may also opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Services are not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) as part of the Services. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen (13) as part of the Services, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) as part of the Services.